Lena Katina in Magazine Russia





INGLISH:
She said this video: Lena: You know in USA people feel more comfortable about gay .couples than they do here. But In Russia it's hard. There is still a big problem with it. But I think it will become better. So that's why we did this project (t.A.T.u.). tatu was a very open minded project. Also provocative of course.

Girl: How did it happen?

Lena: How? Well Ivan told us we have to kiss with each other in the video. We were laughing about it. We thought it was a joke. But as you can see it was not. That's all. We really were not able to be serious filming it. I was telling this story before. If you watch the video you can see that our kiss is recorded backwards . That is because we were unable to stop laughing. He wanted to see romance between us and finally you can see the result.

All people around me (friends, family) knew that this was just a game, a project for me. Like a movie even. You can watch our video like one big movie. So we showed these problems to society on a big screen. But for example Leonardo Di Caprio also had a role as gay man in his movie but nobody accused him of being gay.

My biggest shame was after we joined the Eurovision song contest. This is my personal opinion but I think we did sooo bad. We should not have even been in third place because of our ability to singing live. Before Eurovision we never sing live. So when I came home and my mother showed me the recording of our performance I was shocked asking "what the hell is this? Disgusting! I have to be out of show-business now!" For me it was biggest sham ever! My own shame.

Yeah we had some really crazy fans. The most shocking story was when some girl who was in love with Julia wrote "I love you" in her own blood on the wall of her house. What else? I also received some crazy mail from fans. Some of them are really good but some are so crazy that when I read them I'm asking myself if this person is really crazy. It seems to me some people really need help by medication! I even can't explain! I also received some threats of course like" I'm gonna kill you" or "I wanna cut off your tongue" but thank God nothing bad has happened to us.

Girl: Do you like Croatian food?

Yeah I was in Croatia. I just arrived from Zagreb. I didn't visit it. I was just passing through. I was going to Lubliana because my boyfriend is from there. He is half Serbian and half Slovenian.

Yeah I know some simple words like *speaks Croatian* and yeah I love Croatian food. I really enjoy one called Burek. Oh!
I congratulate all Croatian from my side!
 



ESPAÑOL:
Lena: Usted sabe que en EE.UU. la gente se sienta más cómodo sobre las parejas gay de lo que hacemos aquí.. Pero en Rusia es difícil. Todavía hay un gran problema con eso. Pero creo que será mejor. Así que por eso hicimos este proyecto (t.A.T.u.) fue un proyecto de mente muy abierta. También provocativa, por supuesto.
Chica: ¿Cómo sucedió?
Lena: ¿Cómo? Bueno Iván nos dijo que teníamos que besarnos en el video. Nos reíamos de él. Pensamos que era una broma. Pero como se puede ver, no lo era. Eso es todo. En realidad, no fueron capaces de ser grave filmarción. Yo decía esta historia antes. Si ves el video puedes ver que nuestro beso se registra hacia atrás. Eso es porque no hemos podido parar de reír. Quería ver el romance entre nosotros y, finalmente, se puede ver el resultado.
Todas las personas que me rodean (amigos, familia) sabían que esto era sólo un juego, un proyecto para mí. Al igual que una película uniforme. Puedes ver nuestro vídeo como una gran película. Así que mostraron estos problemas a la sociedad en una pantalla grande. Pero, por ejemplo, Leonardo Di Caprio también tuvo un papel como hombre gay en su película, pero nadie lo acusó de ser gay.
Mi mayor pena fue después de que se unió al Festival de Eurovisión. Esta es mi opinión personal, pero creo que lo hicimos hecho taaan mal. No hay que incluso han sido en el tercer lugar debido a nuestra capacidad de cantar en vivo. Antes de Eurovisión nunca cantamos en vivo. Así que cuando llegué a casa y mi madre me mostró la grabación de nuestro desempeño me sorprendió y me pregunté: "¿qué demonios es esto? Asqueroso! Tengo que estar fuera del show-business ahora!" Para mí fue la más grande farsa! Mi propia vergüenza.
Sí tuvimos algunas fans muy locas. La historia más impactante fue cuando una chica que estaba enamorada de Julia escribió: "Te amo" con su propia sangre en la pared de su casa. ¿Qué más? También recibí un correo loco de los fans. Algunos de ellos son realmente buenos, pero otros son tan loco que cuando los leo me pregunto si esta persona es realmente loco. A mí me parece que algunas personas realmente necesitan ayuda con los medicamentos! Yo ni siquiera puedo explicar!También recibí algunas amenazas, por supuesto, como "Te voy a matar" o "Quiero cortarle la lengua", pero gracias a Dios nada malo nos ha sucedido.
Chica: ¿Te gusta la comida de Croacia?
Sí, estuve en Croacia. Acabo de llegar de Zagreb. Yo no lo visite. Yo estaba de paso.Yo iba a Lubliana porque mi novio es de allí. Él es la mitad serbia y eslovena medio.
Sí, sé algunas palabras simples, como habla * Croacia * y sí me encanta la comida croata. Me gusta mucho uno llamado Burek. ¡Oh!Felicito a todos los croatas de mi lado.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario